Monday, April 26, 2010

Busto

Such an anti climax. Failed to make day 2 again! Been running shit in live tournaments since the start of the year but Ive tried to not let it bother me too much by trying to convince myself Id run like god when it mattered most. Unfortunatley that wasnt the case.Had a rough day and a tough table draw. Won the first hand of the tournament and it was a steady decline from then on. Had 11k in the last level of the night blinds 500/1k/100. Guy in mid position raises to 3k with Kc9c I ship with AQos and he calls. Flop comes Q high with two clubs, club on the turn and its gg me. Didnt play great tbh but I wasnt exactly spewing either, just one of those days when nothing seems to go your way. Two Irish made it through. Liam Flood on 78k and Derek Thorpe on 37k. Jude plays today so goodluck to him and any other Irish.

€1100 turbo at 2pm is my next tourney. Not the same buzz as the main event but still decent money at stake so plenty of time to make a profit for the trip.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete