Saturday, November 28, 2009

Battling away

I had a profitable week this week! WUHOOOO!!! Made about $2k before rakeback. Although Im still well in the red for the month it felt great to string together a few winning days and stop the rot! On 871k vpps atm which isnt great. The nasty downswing I had set me back a bit as I was playing lower stakes after it to get the confidence back etc.

The Fitzwilliam Xmas festival is on this weekend and I woulda liked to play the main event which is €500 buy in. Not sure how many there expecting for this but I assume itll be over 100. Cant play it unfortunately cos Ive an old friends wedding on today. Another Saturday with lots of drinking and no poker just the way I like them tbh! I prob wont play live until the UKIPT Galway which Im looking forward to. Decided Im going to play all of these UKIPT thingys hopefully. The English legs are only £500 buy in but there £100k guaranteed so should be good tourneys.

Gonna put in some long hours over the next 2 weeks to get the vpps up before Galway and dont wanna be playing too much over the Xmas. Still no word on who the 25 new online pros on pokerstars will be. All 5000+ supernova and elite players filled out application forms over the past few weeks. I expect them to be announced before the new year but havent heard a date mentioned so well just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment